The read-a-thon has started! Here is Kate's and my pile of books, along with our favourite Penguin mugs. We're also hoping that Julia, my older daughter and Kate's sister, will join us for part of the day. Here are our answers to the Hour 1 Introductory Questionnaire.
- What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
We're in Southwestern Ontario, Canada, and it's a bright sunny day here today!
- Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I'm looking forward to No Time for Goodbye by Linwood Barclay. Kate's still undecided about what she's going to read.
- Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Our favourite junk food for read-a-thons: salt-and-vinegar chips and Orangina. I've also stocked up on lots of fruits and vegetables to snack on.
- Tell us a little something about yourself!
Kate spends almost all of her spare time playing music or singing. I'm a software developer and avid knitter.
- If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
Kate and I have been doing this read-a-thon for several years now. I hope to do some more cheerleading today.