Saturday, October 13, 2012

Dewey's Read-a-thon: Update #2

Kate finished City of Bones by Cassandra Clare and then had to turn to her homework. She was so engrossed in the book that there was no way I could get her to do her homework before she finished it. She is hoping to read a little bit of the next book, City of Ashes, before it's time to turn the lights out.

I'm partway through Ice Moon by Jan Costin Wagner and hope to finish it before I fall asleep. I'm not getting as much reading done as I did in the last read-a-thon, but that's partly because I'm spending more time visiting other participants' blogs, which is just as enjoyable as reading!

Paulina's progress:
Books finished: 1
Pages read: 455
Hours of reading: 5.5

Kate's progress:
Books finished: 1
Pages read: 485
Hours of reading: 6

1 comment:

  1. I think it's so neat you and your daughter do this together. I have the Cassandra Clara books in my TBR pile.

    #cheerSweetarts

    ReplyDelete