1)Where are you reading from today?
We're both comfortably settled in the living room.
2)Three random facts about me…
- My favourite colour is purple.
- I play the violin, piano and guitar.
- I read the newspaper comics every morning.
- I usually knit in my free time when I'm not reading.
- I love every kind of seafood.
- I've just finished watching all the Star Trek Next Generation season 2 episodes with Kate.
I've got about a dozen books in my TBR pile and will pick a few of them for the read-a-thon.
4)Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)?
I signed up for an hour of cheerleading. Hopefully, I'll be able to spend even more time catching up with all the blogs after the actual read-a-thon is over. I'm hoping to finish two books this time around. Kate has no definite goals. She said she'll just read when she feels like it.
5)If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, any advice for people doing this for the first time?
I like to save up books that I really, really want to read for read-a-thon day. Even if I have other books on the go, I give myself permission to start new books today.